No products in the cart.
The Sierra Trails is a step through frame design battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 300 Watt rear hub motor. The motor is completely sealed in the rear wheel and there are no moving parts visible to the rider. This is a non-returnable item. Some Assembly is required. Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter System, 2 SLA E-Bike Batteries In A Sealed Pack, a 100% Steel Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and 26 Inch wheels with Kenda brand tires. The step through frame design is a common option for ladies / women riders. While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options. 1. Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only. 2. Press the PAS button (Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling. 3. Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly. The Sierra Trails Electric Bicycle will travel up to 20 MPH for approximately 20 miles on a single charge and takes up to 4 hours to re-charge. (Charger included)
- 300 watt Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- 7 lightweight lithiumion batteries, a 100 percent aluminum alloy frame, fully adjustable seat, and an RST Capa T7 front fork
- Bicycle: 90-day X-Treme warranty; Battery: one-year warranty
- Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 speed shimano tourney gears and shifter system
- Speed: 20 miles per hour - Distance per charge: 20 to 25 miles