No products in the cart.
The X-Cursion is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle capable of folding in half for easy transportation and it runs on a 300 Watt rear hub motor. Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 7 Lightweight Lithium LiPo4 Batteries, a 100 percent Aluminum Alloy Frame, front and rear suspension, fully Adjustable Seat, and an RST Capa T7 front fork.This is a non-returnable item. Some Assembly is required. The folding electric mountain bike is great for RV'ers, campers, college students and anyone who wants a lightweight foldable mode of reliable transportation. The tire size is 26" x 1.95" on Aluminum Wheels. The bicycle weight is 50 Lbs (Including the light weight battery pack). Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted - or - Turn Off Power and Pedal Only. Front and Rear Disk Brakes. Measurements:Wheel to Wheel 72" - Width 25" - To Bars 37" Adjustable Seat Height 37 3/4" to 45 3/4" The cargo rack, smart charger and tool kit is included.
- 300 Watt Brushless Hub Motor, Easily unlock and fold the bike in half for transporting
- 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter, Front Hydraulic Forks
- 7 - Lightweight Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack, 24 Volts
- Travels up to 20 - 25 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost at max speed 20 mph
- The Frame is 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight / 18"