No products in the cart.
In the spirit of freedom and exploration we designed the Tommaso Sterrata to allow riders the versatility to go where no road bike has gone before. The Sterrata was engineered by our design team to be durable and powerful, while still being aesthetically appealing to riders. The frame uses a compact geometry which provides a smoother ride and increased power transfer when compared to other frame geometries. These frames are built to last and we back it up with an industry leading lifetime frame guarantee.
The Sterrata gives you the incredible performance of a full Shimano Claris drivetrain. Breaking down barriers isn't easy, but the Sterrata's 12-25T Claris cassette and Claris Triple 30/39/50T crankset, crush what the barriers that have been holding road riders to the pavement for years. With this new found freedom being in control is key, so we upgraded to disc brakes (Tektro Novela), to offer on demand stopping power in rain, mud, or snow.
The Corsa TC-30D wheelset is yet another tool we used to change the way we ride. Taking dirt and gravel with the same ease as pavement is what this wheelset was designed for, and it shows. Get ready for your Tommaso Sterrata to take you to new heights, and descend in style.
- Durable Aluminum Compact Frame Combined with a High Modulus Carbon Fiber Fork Provides Maximum Vibration Dampening and Comfort
- The Shimano Claris Derailleurs & Shifters ensure accurate and smooth shifts, allowing you to shift and brake without moving your hands
- The Shimano Claris Triple Crankset in the front combined with a Shimano Claris 12x25 cassette in the rear will give you seamless performance when the road gets steep
- Lightweight and Aerodynamic Tommaso Corsa TC-30D wheelset, gives you 32 spokes of strength and reliablity, with a sleek 30mm rim to maximize speed
- Professional Assembly Required