No products in the cart.
The Illimitate offers unlimited exploration potential, and is truly made for the rider who is not content to stay on the pavement. Whether you are looking for an excellent commuting machine or a bike that can erase the boundaries of a road bike, the Illimitate is sure to get you there. The full Shimano Tiagra drivetrain offers excellent shifting and control, while the Avid BB5 disc brakes provide increased breaking power in dirt, mud, and other adverse conditions a caliper brake can't touch.
- A Tommaso 6061 SLA Aluminum compact road frame and HCT Carbon fork make for a strong, reliable, and lightweight ride. The frame is also rack ready for all your touring and commuting needs.
- By offering a full Shimano Tiagra 4700 drivetrain the Illimitate shifts better than ever and offers optimal control in the toughest sonditions. The compact 50/34T Tiagra craknset and 12-32T Tiagra cassette work in perfect harmony and provide an optimal gearing ratio for climbing varied terrain and touring the local trails.
- Heavy duty Tommaso Corsa TC-40D wheels are bomb-proof, aerodynamic, and increase stability. These wheels specifically designed to handle rough terrain, dirt, and gravel. The 32 spoke rims roll great and can handle the extra weight of touring gear with ease.
- The Tommaso Illimitate weighs 24.6lbs
- Professional Assembly Required