No products in the cart.
For those looking for value and performance in carbon package, the Tommaso Ghisallo introduces a much needed addition in the cycling world; the value carbon bike. No longer are riders on a budget forced ride aluminum, and everyone can experience the performance of carbon. Nicely equipped with the new Shimano Tiagra 4700 drivetrain, the Ghisallo offers smooth shifting mile after mile.
Shimano Tiagra has come a long way in the past few years, and for 2016 has adopted the four-arm crank design and internal cable routing of the highest end Shimano groups. The shifters respond incredibly well, and require less force than ever to make precision gear changes. The new Tiagra 4700 system allowed us to make a new class of affordable and dependable carbon bikes for a fraction of the cost.
The Ghisallo is part of the Tommaso Elite Engineered Carbon Series (EECS) of bikes which are engineered with Tommaso's HCT carbon and the FES (Flex Elimination System) technology. The FES creates a stiffer frame than our competitors can provide, giving you the most control possible over your bike, as well as a higher level of energy efficiency. This combination helps reduce body fatigue and lost efficiency, providing you with the ability to extend your rides to longer distances than you ever thought possible. We are so confident in these bikes, that every Tommaso frame is warrantied for life, so you can ride with confidence.
Why is the Tommaso Ghisallo priced so much lower than the competition? Tommaso has decided that the best way to provide its legions of fans the best bike at the lowest price is to only sell its bike direct to the consumer. By selling direct, Tommaso has been able to eliminate 2 levels of the supply chain and deliver bikes at a cost of around 40% less than every other major brand. Tommaso feels that it's better to give you this savings than pay companies just to pass the bike along.
- The Ultralight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame is made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers ensuring that all your power gets to the road with a ride quality that is unsurpassed
- A full Shimano Tiagra 4700 drivetrain offers precision shifting and quality at an unbeatable value
- Aerodynamic Tommaso TC-30 wheels, with bladed spokes, cut through wind resistance with ease
- Step up to carbon performance and an industry leading lifetime warranty, at a price no other brand can touch
- Professional Assembly Required