No products in the cart.
For the Tommaso Aggraziato we took everything great about the previous model and then added upgrade after upgrade. The Aggraziato gives you the light, fast Italian bred road bike you would expect from Tommaso's legendary old world craftsmanship, and adds nothing but the finest Shimano components. An ultra-lightweight Monocoque Carbon compact frame coupled with 22 Shimano Ultegra 6800 equipped speeds, makes this the right bike for all your cycling adventures.
The frame is built with the highest quality high modulus carbon fiber from Toray and all cables are internally routed for added aero qualities. For the Aggraziato , we believe nothing but premium Shimano components will do, from the derailleurs and shifters, to the Hollowtech II crankset, and finishing with 11-28T cassette, we used nothing but Ultegra 6800 to make this drivetrain work effortlessly smooth. This incredible gearing of 11 speeds on an 11-28T cassette gives you a level of versatility that will forever alter your opinion on climbing those big hills, while giving you the speed to win races on the flats. The upgraded Shimano 105 brakes have the stopping power to allow you to let it fly on the descents with the knowledge that you can stop on a dime.
We are so confident in these bikes, that every Tommaso frame is warranted for life.
- The Ultralight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame (950 grams) is made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers ensuring that all your power gets to the road with a ride quality that is unsurpassed
- An all Carbon Fork, also made of 100% Toray Carbon, combined with the frame, and an all carbon seat post gives you a sure-footed and comfortable ride
- The Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset is pro-proven and is all new with 11 speeds and world class shifting only Shimano can deliver
- The Aclass ALX-325 wheelset weighing in at only 1604 grams is one of the best lightweight aluminum wheelsets around, with its fin tuned rim shape and low count aero spokes makes this wheelset fast, fast, fast
- Professional Assembly Required