No products in the cart.
Swag cycle by swag international is an affordable, compact, zero emissions personal transportation device that looks like a compact bicycle but rides like a motorcycle. Using a high-capacity 36V lithium-ion battery the electric motorbike zooms through your neighborhood at 9 miles per hour, the battery lasts for up to 9 miles and re-charges in as little as 2.5 hours making the electric bicycles perfect for daily commutes and spontaneous adventures. Whether you are a young adventurer or a commuting Adult, the swag cycle motor bicycle has all the features you want and a few you might not have even thought about. First the 29lb aerospace grade aluminum frame folds for convenient storage and portability and can support up to 264lbs. Next there are a plethora of controls at your fingertips. From the handle bars you can; Accelerate, brake, check the Status of the battery, turn on the headlight, and even honk the horn. The swag cycle e-cycle is designed for the best all-around riding experience and is even equipped with a USB outlet on the battery to charge your electronic devices. Enhance your ride by bringing along your phone or iPod and add music to your adventure or get directions from Siri the possibilities are endless with the swag cycle power bike. Don't let a little bit of rain or early morning mist stop you. The electric cycle battery features IP54 water resistant ensuring the protection of you and your electric bicycle.
- High capacity 36V Lithium Ion battery - allows the motorized bicycle to go 9 mph and up to 9.3 miles on a single charge
- Folding bike frame - a foldable aerospace grade aluminum frame allows this bicycle to collapse down for easier storage and transportation
- Handlebar feature controls and throttle - from the handle bars you can check battery life, turn on the headlight, honk the Horn, accelerate, and brake
- IP54 water resistant - Swag cycle is IP54 water resistant and capable of withstanding tough outdoor conditions such as ingress from splashing rain
- USB charging port - a Micro USB charging port is built directly into the battery, enabling you to charge your phone or other devices while you ride