No products in the cart.
Our Skill-Building Entry-Level Model. STRIDER balance bikes are the industry-leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. The lightweight, pedal-less design allows children to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This natural method puts the focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way.
- INSPIRE MOBILITY AND FREEDOM: We believe, if you can walk, you can ride. Our bikes are designed to focus on a simple goal: learning and improving balance. Through this approach, your child will also learn coordination and confidence. We have found it to be the best way to learn to ride.
- ENJOY MASTERING RIDING EARLIER: Our simple focus provides for a safe, easy, and natural transition towards a pedal bike, getting your child to learn at their own comfort level how to balance on 2 wheels as early as 18 months and opening up to them the excitement of a whole new world to enjoy.
- SIMPLICITY AND QUALITY: US patented, high performance design; simple 5 minute assembly (5mm wrench included); flat-free EVA polymer tires; 1 piece ultralight wheels; frame integrated footrest; adjustable seat and handlebars (11-16 in and 18-22 in respectively), and 2 year factory warranty.
- TODDLER TAILORED SEAT: The 12 Classic includes the mini-saddle seat designed to perfectly fit toddler sized hips for children 18-36 months in age. Purchasing the XL seatpost will extend the use of your 12 Classic to children 36-60 months, 60lbs and under. While the Classic has one seat height option, the enhanced Strider 12 Sport model comes with the two seat posts to lengthen age of use to 60 months. Not only that, but the seat of the Strider 12 Sport is upgraded to the padded performance seat.
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY: Strider offers a sense of community that has transformed the experience of learning to ride a bike free of the fear of falling and the frustrating option of learning how to operate pedals. Strider hosts events such as Camps, Adventure Zones, and the Strider Cup.