No products in the cart.
This is the kinney mixte. It exudes the loosey-goosey, good natured vibe reminiscent of the golden age of surfing in 1965 Southern California. Its foundation is a hand-built, high-tensile strength urban comfort frame for an impressively comfortable ride. The ultra low-profile high-polished double-wall racing rims make for a smooth and safe journey. With 14 gears, this bike is nearly unstoppable. The Shimano Altus derailleur and RevoShift grip Shifters give you all the control of your ride. The sealed cartridge bearing hubs and premium components work together to create a solidly built and exceptionally durable bicycle. But it's the retro accessories that push it over the edge. The stem-mounted bell, vegan grips, and alloy handlebar and seat post are among this bike's charming aesthetic features.
- European style mixte frame hand made from high-tensile strength steel provides reliability and a low step through for getting on and off easier
- Shimano Altus 14 speed gearing with twist shifting makes this bike easy to ride and ready for daily commuting or weekend touring adventures
- Forged alloy crankset and double wall alloy rims with sealed mechanism bearings take the punishment of city streets in stride
- Kenda Kwest semi slick tires with water dispersing sipes Plus powerful alloy caliper brakes provide control in varied conditions
- Full coverage chromed steel fenders keep the elements from splashing onto you while the retro style bell announces your presence