No products in the cart.
Designed for your first trip to the trails, or drop in at the skatepark, the Romp is a freestyle bike made for riders 4’6” to 5’6” in height. This entry-level bike has a proven freestyle geometry, 25/9 gearing and Chromoly 3-piece cranks allowing you to experience many BMX “firsts.” The cassette hub and micro-gearing also helps clear ramps and jumps better because it’s smaller and lighter weight. Redline has been committed to developing innovative BMX products since 1974. From the creating the right frame geometry to building our BMX specific design, our 40+ years of riding in the dirt every weekend is apparent in everything we do. Experience the ultimate advantage. It all starts with a Redline.
- Designed for kids ages 5-9 years old who are learning how to ride cyclocross
- Made for riding road, dirt and gravel trails
- Features SRAM MRX 7 twist shifter controlling a Shimano Altus 1 x 7 drivetrain
- Offers ProMax long reach dual pull brake system
- Includes Alex VP-15 wheelset with Kenda Small block tires