No products in the cart.
1. Assembled front wheel with quick-release pin, no tools needed.
2. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
3. Assembly and Tuning Required
This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires.
4. Please MAKE SURE check at below link for your reference:
Bike assemble & adjustment & maintenance instructions/return policy：
Frame: 6061 Heat Treated Aluminum
Fork: Aluminum mountain bike suspension fork with lock out
Shifters: Shimano EF51 21 Speed
Wheels: Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Wheels
Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ30
Crank: Aluminum 1/2*3/32*24T*34T*42T*170L
Brakes: Mechanical Disc
Brake Levers: Shimano Aluminum
Seatpost: Aluminum w/ clamp 31.8 M8*60MM
Pedals: Aluminum 9/16"
Number of Speeds: 21
Product weight: 34 lbs
Frame size: 19"
Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Shipping package size: approx. 55*8*30 inch
Return policy: http://www.amazon.com/sp?&seller=A1W84D9JGPQCVV&tab=policies
- Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Wheels for smooth riding and easy transport
- Advanced Aluminum Mechanical Lock Out Mountain Bike Suspension Fork provides smooths bumps and increases control
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters for Reliable Shifting
- Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes System offers safe stopping power
- Heat Treated Aluminum 6061 Mountain Frame for long lasting durability