No products in the cart.
1. Rotate the fork for 180 degree before assemble the front wheel (the brake will be in front of the bike)2. Pedal threads are different from left side and right side. L / R signs are marked on the spindle of the each pedal, make sure they are assembled on the right side (when you ride on the bike, left pedal on your left hand, right pedal on your right hand). The right side pedal has a right-hand thread(removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left side pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads, we will NOT be responsible for such damages.
3. Assembly and Tuning Required
This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and air up the tires.
4. Please MAKE SURE check at below link for your reference:
Bike assembly, adjustment, maintenance instructions and return policy£º
Frame: steel frame
Fork: mountain bike suspension fork
Shifters: KD-76-3SI/KD-76-7SI, 21 Speed
Wheels: Dual Aluminum Rim 26*14G*36H*1.5
Rear Derailleur: HG-36A
Front Derailleur: QD-08A
Brakes: Dual Disc Brakes
Pedals: YH-10X, 9/16"
Kickstand: steel kickstand
Number of Speeds: 21
Product weight: 46 lbs
Frame size: 16.5"
Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
Shipping package size: approx. 54*8*27 inch
Return policy: http://www.amazon.com/sp?&seller=A1W84D9JGPQCVV&tab=policies
- The most fully featured and economical entry level mountain bike
- Mountain bike suspension fork design smoothes the bumps and increases control
- Dual Disc Brakes provide great and reliable stopping power
- Dual Aluminum Rim maximizes performance and durability
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs, 1 Year Warranty