No products in the cart.
The talon Tri is the perfect choice for athletes looking to train on a road bike but race a Tri bike without emptying their wallets on two separate machines; triathletes who race different distances and formats throughout the season, cyclists looking for a non-threatening, non-bank-breaking bike for their first triathlon or duathlon; or simply riders seeking road bike handling with Tri bike speed.
- Kestrel enhanced modulus hybrid frameset; carbon rear triangle and emh carbon fork 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 alloy steerer
- Shimano front and rear 105 derailleur with 11-speed Micro shift bs-a11 bar end shifters
- Oval concepts 327 wheelset 20 hole front and 24 hole rear, Vitoria zaffiro Pro Slick 700 x 32C folding tires
- Oval concepts 350, 6061 alloy base bar, oval concepts 750 clip on Ergo Bend extensions with oval concepts 201 brake levers
- Kestrel EMS Pro, carbon seat post with ritchey clamp system with oval concepts 300 tri saddle with steel rails