No products in the cart.
The talon was one of the first-ever aero road bikes on the market and has been immensely popular ever since for its versatility and value. Ahead of its time in adjustability, the talon allows riders to choose either a road or triathlon-style position. The bike has few equals, not only in how it can transform from one discipline to the next but for the fact that it's a high-performance carbon platform for the cost of most competitors aluminum offerings.
- Kestrel enhanced modulus hybrid frameset; carbon rear triangle and emh carbon fork 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 alloy steerer
- Shimano front and rear derailleurs with Shimano 11 speed Ultegra shifters
- Oval concepts 527, 700C wheelset with 18 hole front and 24 hole rear, Vitoria zaffiro Pro Slick 700 x 23C folding tires
- Shimano Ultegra 11 speed STI brake levers with Tektro R540 dual pivot brakes
- Kestrel EMS Pro carbon seat post with ritchey clamp system and oval concepts 300 saddle with steel rails