No products in the cart.
Kawasaki introduces four new fat tire bikes for 2017! the newly-redesigned Sumo is built on a strong steel frame and fork. The 4 inch fat tires and 8 speeds (powered by Shimano) will help conquer all the mud, sand, and snow you can throw at it. Front and rear disc brakes ensure stopping power. Components by Mode and Neco round out a fantastic package. All assembly tools are included.
- Frame/fork: sturdy steel frame on steel fork
- Wheels/tires: 26x4 inch fat tires on alloy rims
- Drivetrain: 8 speed Shimano Altus derailleur, Shimano shifter, KMC Z72 chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: steel handlebar, repute front and rear 160 mm disc brakes, alloy brake levers, kxr saddle, mode seatpost and stem
- Extras: neco headset, QR seatpost clamp, rubber grips, adjustable kickstand, assembly tools