No products in the cart.
Do you know what problem will happen without wearing gloves in riding for long time? It comes the hand ache.
Perhaps you are a excellent cyclist who never fall from bike, but when an accident happens, it will be a little late to regret.
It is time to prepare a pair professional cycling glove to protect your hands!
1. 5mm GEL palm pads are distributed in palm where are the bearing positions. They work well as a buffer layer, could ease your palm fatigue in riding. And as you know, We will use our hands to support our body subconsciously when we fall from a bike, that definite hurts hands very badly. If you were wearing cycling gloves with thick palm pad, You could avoid the problem.
2. At the same time, palm superfine fabric offers slip-proof and durable effects.
3. Back main mesh cloth speed up sweat releasing, making your hands feel cool in riding.
4. Convenience is one of the important factors for a pair of cycling gloves. Follow designs shows the thoughtful details : 1. Thumb terry cloth helps cyclists to wipe sweat during riding. 2. Big Velcro design not only stylish but also allow you to wear and put off easily. 3. pull-tab conduces to put off the gloves.
For the full finger gloves, the index finger and thumb have touch screen function.
All in all, the gloves is quality trustworthy and high cost performance.
Size Palm width
- This short fingered bike gloves is made of high elastic lycra and knitted mesh fabric, breathable and comfortable to wear
- Extra padding with 5mm gel cycling gloves at palm part, non-slip silicone, super shock absorption, also can relieve pain and fatigue, guaranteeing men or women cyclers' riding more relaxed and easy
- The fabric of this bicycle gloves fingers inside part is terry cloth, helps to easily wipe sweat, durable and functional
- Low-profile velcro closure at wrist part, you can adjust the tightness and give you the best fit
- This Inbike half finger gloves is suitable for spring summer and fall. Please refer to the last image to check the size information and choose the right size