No products in the cart.
Urban bike adventures are worth every pedal. Those of us who are lucky enough to be able to ride our bike to work know the value of leaving the car in the garage: from saving fuel money to getting a workout to actually enjoying your trip to work-imagine that! Heading out into the city is easy on our HaanJenn Metro: a women's bike that's designed to complement city living. Combining female-specific touchpoints and our Endurance Geometry, the aluminum frame and steel fork absorb road vibrations while you ride in a comfortable, upright position. Flat bars and ergonomic grips add familiar controls and confidence. We kept the drivetrain simple, with a dependable Shimano 1x9 setup with plenty of range for climbing hills. Tektro disc brakes and big Schwalbe tires ensure that you'll have maximum control in all conditions. Keep this HaanJenn stock and sleek, or add racks and fenders for a utilitarian transporter, it's up to you!.
- Butted and formed aluminum female-specific frame with Endurance Geometry
- Diamondback Urban Disc steel fork
- Tektro Aires disc brakes, 160/140mm rotors
- Shimano Acera 1x9 drivetrain
- Schwalbe Citizen tires, with reflective strip and Kevlar guard (700x42c)