No products in the cart.
The hook delivers a pure and simple mountain bike experience, reflecting the evolution of the hard tail: it's light, responsive, and just plain fun to ride. This starts with the frame's slack geometry. Long and low, this bike is worlds apart from your ride of the past. It maintains the efficient power transfer and precision of cross-country hard tails, but it's tons more fun than bikes of old. Short chain stays and a low bottom bracket make it a blast to ride, especially while descending and cornering. Outfitted with a plush five inch fork, single ring drivetrain, 27.5 inch wheels, disc brakes and wide handlebars, it's a modern take on the timeless mountain bike. As a hassle-free intro bike or a reminder of simpler days, the hook doesn't disappoint.
- Reliable hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hardtail frame w/progressive, low slung geometry for trail riding performance
- SR sun Tour XCM 120mm travel suspension fork tackles trail obstacles
- SRAM single ring 1x8 drivetrain for simplicity and smooth shifting
- Diamondback SL-7 double wall 27.5 inch wheels
- Tektro Aries mechanical disc, w/160mm rotors