No products in the cart.
Is it possible to call a fat bike sleek El Oso de acero's classic steel lines look almost elegant when compared to other fat bikes. Steel has long been the favorite of bicycle frame Makers due to its strength, ride quality, and aesthetic. These tubes are butted and heat-treated, Giving the bike a level of compliance on top of what the roomy tires provide. Designed to get you and your gear out in the backwoods as easily as possible, El Oso de acero is equipped with a full complement of solid Shimano parts. With a 3x9 drivetrain, rack mounts, and a spirit of adventure, it's a dependable workhorse for those seeking something new out of a bike. With more traction than any bike's allowed to have, it's a rock-crawler, a dune buggy, and a snowmobile. No matter what adventure you seek El Oso de acero is ready to help you find it.
- El Oso butted heat-treated steel frame, 1 1/8" headtube, 150mm rear end, fits up to 26x5" tire
- Diamondback El Oso Custom rigid steel fork, 135mm QR dropouts
- Shimano 3x9 drivetrain gives you 27 speeds to choose from
- Shimano Alivio mechanical disc brakes
- DB 75mm wide rims hold the trail crushing 26x4.0" fat tires