No products in the cart.
Full suspension trail bikes don't need to reinvent the wheel to work well. The simple, understated single pivot design of the Taros uses sealed cartridge bearings to deliver smooth, durable performance, and 120mm of suspension travel will take the edge off all but the biggest roots and rocks on the trail. The frame is built using trusted 6061-t6 aluminum alloy, so you know it's strong, and the formed and butted tubing makes sure to save weight wherever possible. With quick and stable 27.5 inch wheels, a SRAM 1x9 drivetrain, and aggressive Kendal tires, you'll have fun every time you head out on the trails.
- Hand built 4-inch travel 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy full suspension frame is Super strong
- Optimized single pivot with sealed cartridge bearings for smooth, durable performance
- 27.5 inch wheels roll well over obstacles and offer Quick handling
- Rockco Monarch R rear shock and SR Sun tour XCM fork absorb jolts from the trail
- Tetra Aries disc brakes deliver ample stopping power