No products in the cart.
The overdrive comp is a classic hardtail in the tradition of cross-country trail bikes, made for riders who relish all-around speed. Its aluminum frame features butted and formed tubes in a neutral geometry, making it lightweight and responsive on trail. This year we've outfitted the overdrives with 27.5 inch.
- Diamondback Ready Ride: bike comes in bigger box, takes less time to assemble and is ready to ride in a few easy steps
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame with forged dropouts is strong enough for the trail
- Recon Silver 120mm fork soaks up bumps on the trail
- Shimano M447 hydraulic disc brakes (180/160mm rotor) will stop you in the worst conditions
- Shimano Deore 2x10 drivetrain gives you 20 gears to choose from