No products in the cart.
The mission one is a bike that could not have existed just a couple years ago: a so-called entry level all-mountain bike that's as capable and tough as bikes that cost thousands of dollars more. As our knucklebox suspension design has evolved, the bikes that use it have become better-at every level. The mission one revolves around its tough-as-nails hydroformed aluminum frame with 160mm of FOX suspension travel front and rear. A wide range SRAM 1x10 drivetrain, Shimano hydraulic brakes (180mm rotors), and a tubeless-ready setup--what's not to love it's dropper-post ready, has a stiff 142x12mm thru-axle rear end, and just plain rips trails apart. If you're looking to ENTER the WATERS of go-anywhere, do-everything full suspension quiver killers, the mission one is the starting point.
- All Mountain 160mm travel 6061-T6 aluminum frame with KnuckleBox suspension is super stiff and ultra durable
- Single-sided hardware on three main pivot points for easy bearing serviceability
- FOX 34 Float CTD air front and CTD "LV" rear suspension will smooth out any trail
- SRAM X7 type 2.1 rear derailleur delivers silent, accurate shifting
- Race Face Ride 30t NarrowWide 1x Crankset is practical and efficient