No products in the cart.
Finding a road bike that fits can be frustrating, especially for women. Our Airen was designed for female riders who are looking for the best-fitting road bike available. With a design that improves ride quality and comfort without adversely impacting performance, our enhanced performance geometry taps into a growing sector of road bikes: made for riders of all levels who don't necessarily want a race bike, but a capable bike that's a little more forgiving in the posture department. The airen's frame is made of 7005 aluminum alloy tubes that have been formed and butted to deliver a mix of compliance, light weight, and strength. Far from an entry-level bike, the Airen features powerful disc brakes and a wide-ranging 2x9 speed drivetrain. Sized for women riders, the Airen just plain makes sense.
- Diamondback Women's Specific road disc frame with Enhanced Performance Geometry. EPG keeps the rider more upright for less stress on the neck & back
- DBR Podium Air formed Disc Alloy Fork with 1.5" tapered alloy steerer
- Shimano/FSA 18 speed drivetrain
- Tektro Mira Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160/140mm Rotors
- DB Equation SE Double Wall Wheels