No products in the cart.
The Airen 1 is a women's-specific bike aimed at riders who spend long days in the saddle. By making slight alterations to traditional road geometry, we've produced a frame that allows you to ride more comfortably for longer stretches. Relaxed just enough to put you in a more natural, upright position, you'll find rides on the Airen 1 are far less punishing than you may be used to. Factor in the attention to touch points and overall sizing, and you'll never try to make a bike fit again. The aluminum frame is shaped and butted for a responsive ride, and outfitted with an 11-Speed Shimano 105 group. We're excited to offer the Airen 1 with disc brakes this year, delivering confidence and control in any conditions. For longer group rides, solo training missions, or those just looking for a great-fitting women's bike, the Airen 1 offers heaps of features at its price.
- Diamondback Women's Specific road disc frame with Enhanced Performance Geometry. EPG keeps the rider more upright for less stress on the neck & back
- DBR Podium Air formed Disc Alloy Fork with 1.5" tapered alloy steerer
- Shimano 22 speed drivetrain
- Avid BB5 Road Disc Brakes 160/140mm Rotors
- HED Flanders C2+ Disc Wheels, 24h/24h