No products in the cart.
Hard tails have always delivered the best in economical mountain biking fun, but modern technology can have modern day hard tails costing a fortune. Now you can scale back the cost and the size of the hoops you're riding on the trail with the axis sport. It'S designed around 27.5" Wheels to offer hard tail fans a quicker, more lively alternative to the 29ers yet the same bigger hoop advantages. The 6061-t6 aluminum alloy frame is built with custom formed and butted tubing to deliver classic cross country hard tail responsiveness and light weight, while the forged dropouts and replaceable derailleur hanger let you forget about durability and focus on fun.
- Hand built 6061-t6 aluminum alloy hard tail frame for classic simplicity
- Custom formed and butted tubing balances stiffness and weight savings
- Sr sun tour 100mm fork gives just the right amount of suspension
- Sram 8-speed drivetrain offers gears for any terrain
- 27.5" Wheels roll well over obstacles and offer quick handling