No products in the cart.
Children are always on the move, often before you are. Teach your little one the fundamentals of riding a bike on Critical Cycles cub balance bike! this bicycle design is the ultimate beginner's bike. It teaches newbies how to gain control and improve stability on two wheels. The beauty of the balance bike is that it's low to the ground and pedal-less. Your child's feet are always on the ground, allowing them to feel in control of their ride. They get accustomed to balancing on two wheels and can never gain too much speed. Not only will this ultimately efficiently improve their cycling skills, but there is also less risk of injury and tipping over. This bike makes switching to a big kid's bike incredibly easy. The seat post and handlebars are adjustable, so it grows with your growing kiddo.
- Critical Cycles Cub balance bike cultivates confidence in children learning balance and bike riding with its foot-to-floor and step-thru frame design
- Extremely safe design reduces risk of injury common on tricycles and training wheels
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages, enabling a Seamless development towards a pedal bike
- Maintenance-free, Worry-Free, Minimal assembly, air-free tires never go flat, CPSC compliant to ensure your child's safety
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars