No products in the cart.
The hook 2 has evolved to be more versatile and really a 'do it all' kind of bike. So winter road rides, the daily commute, weekend bike packing trips and of course a short intense CycloCross race are all in the repertoire of the hook. At the core of the bike is the columbus cromor steel frame, it provides a light, strong and a very compliant ride. A carbon fork with tapered steerer helps keep the weight down but provides a stiff and confident steering feel. Elsewhere on the frame, details like the cable routing being full enclosed down the rear stays, to keep mud out and therefore smoother shifts, adds to the hooks' durability. The front and rear rack mounts mean this bike has more potential to be used as a long distance gravel grinder or bike-packing machine. The 1x11 SRAM Rival group set offers enough range of gears for most rides, with the big advantages of less moving parts and less mud collecting around the front derailleur. Dt Swiss wheels are renowned for being well engineered and incredibly durable. The R23 spline wheelset is no exception to this with a stiff but lightweight design making them well suited to the hooks' multitude of activities.
- Frame/fork: columbus crmor crmo frame with fender and rack mounts, bt hook 2″ carbon/alloy disc fork, FSA Orbit ita sealed a-headset
- Wheels/tires: DT Swiss R23 spline 24H double wall welded 22mm wide tubeless compatible rims and sealed hubs, Continental folding 700x35c tires
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 alloy cranks/42T chain ring/rear derailleur/shifter, KMC x11l chain, SRAM 11spd cassette 11-32t, press fit bottom bracket
- Brakes/Cockpit: SRAM Rival 1 brake levers, spyre 160 mm disc brakes, bt forged alloy stem/seat post/clamp, bt cx 6061-T6 butted alloy flared drop bar
- Extras: metallic Red, 10.4kg (22.9lbs) - medium