No products in the cart.
The Bike Star balance bike is the perfect tool to encourage young riders to gain the confidence and skills needed to master the art of cycling. By removing the pedals, this allows your toddler to focus on balance and coordination at a much earlier age. Early introduction to balance bikes often eliminates the need for training wheels later on!
All Bike Star products come with a one year warranty for manufacturer defects through Dakota Cycle-USA. Customer service is on hand 7 days a week to answer any questions (before or after purchase). This gives you the added peace of mind when making such an important purchase for your child.
Dakota Cycle Ships all products next business day (after payment processing). No extra waiting means happier little ones! Recommended retail price of this product is$99.99...(tax for California residents not included).
This model includes:
*Modern and stable steel tube framework with an impact resistant glitter metallic paint finish for the roughest of riders!
*Equipped with ball bearing, fully adjustable steering. It also has a steering stop limiter that compensates for a toddlers tendency to over steer!
*Ergonomically designed bike saddle that is adjustable to rider height and allows for longer riding comfort.
*Certified non-toxic safety steering wheel handgrips complete with a special child's hand protection device.
*Brake handgrips have an adjustment function that makes it more suitable for a child's small hand.
*10 inch air filled tires on high-quality lightweight alloy rims.
*Equipped with a convenient side kickstand.
*Unique footrest allows children to lift their feet while coasting. This allows for better posture and improved balancing techniques.
- Parent's and reviewers agree that balance bikes are the best way to teach a child to ride! Eliminate the need for training wheels in the future!
- Lower cross bar allows for easier mount and dismount of the bike. While the unique foot board encourages the child to lift his feet in the same way as a peddled bike.
- Extremely low minimum saddle height of 11.8 inches (30cm). Recommended for child's inseam of <14" (inches).
- Quality air-filled tires on lightweight alloy rims! Don't be fooled by foams or plastics!
- Adjustable parts include: breaking hand grips, saddle and handlebars. Safety and comfort is Bike Star's #1 priority!