No products in the cart.
The Mongoose Excursion is all about the sleek look. Complete with a steel mountain frame, with a front suspension fork, 21 speed twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur, linear pull brakes and a three-piece crank and alloy rims. Don't forget the all terrain knobby tires for super traction on dirt and rocks. A three-piece crank reduces weight and increases pedal performance. There is even a tool-free seat post release lever so you can change the seat height on the trail. The Excursion's wheel size is 27.5 inches in diameter so it will be responsive and turn on a tighter radius than a larger wheeled bike. A bike this size would fit a medium tall rider, 67 to 74 inches in height usually over 14 years old. The Mongoose Excursion the bike that proves that there is nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Mountain: front suspension - Rugged trails and path riding
- Popular for trails and casual riding; suspension improves handling for off-road
- Steel mountain style frame - Front and rear linear pull brakes
- 21-speed twist shifters with Shimano rear derailleur - Alloy rims
- Tool free seat post adjustment