No products in the cart.
The ultimate mountain bike ride is waiting for you. The Huffy Trail Runner is packed with everything you want, so you can ride anywhere you want. Want to ride off road? The dual-suspension frame and fork combination gives a great response over rough terrain. If riding around town is more your style, the suspension evens the ride while you deal with potholes and curbs. Wherever you ride, easy-to-shift 18-speed index shifters are integrated with the Shimano rear derailleur for smooth performance. Alloy linear pull brakes provide solid control for braking. The two-tone padded saddle is designed for comfort, plus the quick-release binder makes it easy to adjust or remove at any time. For great performance in dual-suspension, the Huffy Trail Runner has it all!
- Frame: durable, pearl white steel frame designed for mountain bike riding comfort, proper fit for a wide range of riders and durability
- Grips: Kraton grips give a performance look and comfort feel to your ride Seat: padded saddle
- Brakes: alloy linear pull brakes, and 3-piece alloy crank add superior performance to every ride Tires: 26" x 1.95" rugged tires handle a mix of terrain
- Rims: pearl white Speeds: 18 Pedals: double comfort
- Box dimensions: 51.6" x 27.2" x 8.3"; 43.3 lbs Assembly instructions included