No products in the cart.
The Tommaso Corvo has had a lot of upgrades and changes over the years, to get it to where it is today. For 2016 The Tommaso Corvo is now a full Shimano 5800 groupset. Every components on the Corvo is specifically engineered to provide you with thousands of miles of dependability and enjoyment.
We upgraded the cassette to a 11/28T to help you climb even the largest hills with ease, while not sacrificing any speed on the flats. The 105 5800 brakes have the stopping power to allow you to let it fly on the descents with the knowledge that you can stop on a dime.
The Corvo is not just your ordinary carbon race bike, as it is outfitted with Shimano 105 derailleurs and shifters and Shimao RS010 wheels, all components that you normally only find on bikes costing thousands more.
The Corvo is part of the Tommaso Elite Engineered Carbon Series (EECS) of bikes which are engineered with Tommaso's HCT carbon and the FES (Flex Elimination System) technology. The FES creates a stiffer frame than our competitors can provide, giving you the most control possible over your bike, as well as a higher level of energy efficiency. This combination helps reduce body fatigue and lost efficiency, providing you with the ability to extend your rides to longer distances than you ever thought possible. We are so confident in these bikes, that every Tommaso frame is warrantied for life, so you can ride with confidence.
Why is the Tommaso Corvo priced so much lower than the competition? Tommaso has decided that the best way to provide its legions of fans the best bike at the lowest price is to only sell its bike direct to the consumer. By selling direct, Tommaso has been able to eliminate 2 levels of the supply chain and deliver bikes at a cost of around 40% less than every other major brand. Tommaso feels that it's better to give you this savings than pay companies just to pass the bike along.
- The Ultralight Monocoque Compact Carbon Frame (950 grams) is made from the highest quality Toray High Modulus Fibers ensuring that all your power gets to the road with a ride quality that is unsurpassed
- A full Shimano 105 5800 groupset offers precision shifting and quality at an unbeatable value
- Lightweight and durable Shimano R010 wheels provide great handling in all riding conditions
- 50/34T Shimano 105 crankset and 11/28T Shimano 105 cassette allow riders to climb with ease and beat the competition on the flats
- Professional Assembly Required